City Grid Quilt Pattern by Meghan of Then Came June.
The City Grid Quilt Pattern is a modern minimalist take on a classic design, a window pane plaid. The quilt comes together at lightening speed due to simple and effective piecing and pressing. I added cornerstones to give the design a slightly different look than a solid grid. I love the play of negative space with bold pops of color. Definitely a weekend finish at its best!
This pattern requires beginner quilting knowledge. The pattern assumes quilter has knowledge of basic piecing and can use consistent 1/4" seam allowances.
The pattern requires FQs and yardage of background fabric.The paper copy is a A5 booklet printed in color and on 80# weight paper with a saddle stitch binding. It comes in a resealable poly bag. Pattern is for one person use only. Do not copy, redistribute or sell. You may sell quilts made using this pattern on a small independent scale. Please credit the quilt pattern to Then Came June.
*ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS
- FLAT STANDARD SHIPPING FEE OF $5.95 ON ORDERS UNDER $75*
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $75 AND UP*
- *BATTING NOT INCLUDED. BATTING AND ANY ORDERS CONTAINING BATTING WILL SHIP AT USPS PRIORITY RATES
- FREE LOCAL DELIVERY TO THE ORLANDO AREA ON ORDERS $50 AND UP
- IF YOU ARE WITHIN THE DELIVERY AREA, DELIVERY WILL BE SHOWN AS AN OPTION AT CHECKOUT