Colorblock Flowers is a bold quilt that takes us back to mid-century modern design. The flowers are made from classic quarter-circle blocks, and set in a field of negative space. This pattern was inspired by Jacquie Gering, and the pattern was created with her permission. Three sizes: 96”x96”, 80”x80”, 64”x64” See second image for detailed fabric requirements. See below for more details!
*ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS
- FLAT STANDARD SHIPPING FEE OF $5.95 ON ORDERS UNDER $75*
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $75 AND UP*
- *BATTING NOT INCLUDED. BATTING AND ANY ORDERS CONTAINING BATTING WILL SHIP AT USPS PRIORITY RATES
- FREE LOCAL DELIVERY TO THE ORLANDO AREA ON ORDERS $50 AND UP
- IF YOU ARE WITHIN THE DELIVERY AREA, DELIVERY WILL BE SHOWN AS AN OPTION AT CHECKOUT