Shop Cotton+Steel Thread by Sulky in Grey Khaki! This 660yd spool is a 50 Wt., 2-ply thread made from 100% Egyptian-grown Giza cotton. This type of Egyptian cotton is world renowned for its super long staple length, which means that the fibers are long, silky, lustrous and bright. This thread is an all-purpose weight that is perfect for nearly any project. Each spool is twisted, dyed, and finished in Italy, with the final winding in Germany. Cotton+Steel Thread by Sulky is ideal for piecing, quilting, and sewing!
Color Name: Grey Khaki
Color Number: 1321
Fiber Content: Cotton
Hand Weight: Light
Solid, Variegated and Multi: Solid
Spool or Cone: Spool
Brand: Cotton+Steel 50 Wt.
*ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS
- FLAT STANDARD SHIPPING FEE OF $5.95 ON ORDERS UNDER $75*
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $75 AND UP*
- *BATTING NOT INCLUDED. BATTING AND ANY ORDERS CONTAINING BATTING WILL SHIP AT USPS PRIORITY RATES
- FREE LOCAL DELIVERY TO THE ORLANDO AREA ON ORDERS $50 AND UP
- IF YOU ARE WITHIN THE DELIVERY AREA, DELIVERY WILL BE SHOWN AS AN OPTION AT CHECKOUT