About: Calling all you makers who love to play with color and pattern! Gemma is the perfect project to mix and match vibrant fabrics. Build a visual playground in the gems and the background as you experiment with color placement.
Use your favorite, ultra precise, paper foundation piecing method to make piecing these complex looking shapes a breeze. By making 2 versions of the same block - a regular and mirrored version - the faceted, dimensional background sets off the vibrant gems.
About the Fabric: Gemma is made using fat quarters of my colorful Panache fabric for Robert Kaufman Fabrics. The range of black and white fabrics, also from Panache, set off the bright and bold colors beautifully and playfully.
- 23 Colorful Fat Quarters
- 1 yard assorted black fabrics
- 1 yard assorted white fabrics
- 1 yard assorted gray fabrics
- 4 yards for backing
- 68’’ x 68’’ batting
- 5/8 yard for binding
- Optional: Freezer paper (for cutting templates)
*ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS
- FLAT STANDARD SHIPPING FEE OF $5.95 ON ORDERS UNDER $75*
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $75 AND UP*
- *BATTING NOT INCLUDED. BATTING AND ANY ORDERS CONTAINING BATTING WILL SHIP AT USPS PRIORITY RATES
- FREE LOCAL DELIVERY TO THE ORLANDO AREA ON ORDERS $50 AND UP
- IF YOU ARE WITHIN THE DELIVERY AREA, DELIVERY WILL BE SHOWN AS AN OPTION AT CHECKOUT